Wordle

Wordle: Diane

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thing #20 - You Tube and Teacher Tube

I love YouTube and TeacherTube.  There are a lot of neat things that are created and shared on their links.  You do have to be careful though.  Make sure you view the entire piece before you share it with your kids, and don't be surprised if it's here today and gone tomorrow.  I have learned the hard way that things sometimes disappear overnight.  I hope you enjoy the bluebonnets of Texas.  We are working on our Big6 project and two of my students are studying bluebonnets.  I found something they might want to share!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! I recently had to drive through the whole state of Texas and they were everyone! I am not originally from here and I absolutely love them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video sounds nice...Photos are amazing..
    Research Paper

    ReplyDelete